1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places April 04, 2006.
Henry Pointer House is a building in Thompsons Station, Tennessee that was listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It was removed from the National Register in 2006.
It was built or has other significance as of c.1885. It includes Italianate architecture. When listed the property included one contributing building, two non-contributing buildings, two non-contributing structures, on an area of 2 acres (0.81 ha).
The property was covered in a 1988 study of Williamson County historical resources.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/88000332