1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places July 20, 2020.
Also known as:
The George W. Morton House is a property in Nolensville, Tennessee, United States, that was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1988. It was built c.1870.
The property's eligibility for NRHP listing was addressed in a 1988 study of Williamson County historical resources.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/88000337