1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places February 25, 2004.
The Plevna General Store was a historic general merchandise store located at 3rd and Main in Plevna, Kansas, United States. It was built in 1913 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places on December 22, 1988. The building was in continuous operation as a general store for 83 years until it was destroyed by a fire in 1997.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/88002968