Address: 547 E. Forest St., Brigham City, Utah. County/parish: Box Elder.
2 contributing buildings.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places March 26, 2018.
Part of Brigham City MPS (NRIS 64500658).
Also known as:
The Brigham City Co-op was one of the most successful cooperative enterprises of the Mormons in Utah.
In 1990 five buildings associated with the Brigham City Co-op survived: the Mercantile Store (1891), the Flour Mill (1856), the Woolen Mill (1869–70), the Planing Mill (c.1876), and the Relief Society Granary (c.1877).
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/89000454