Address: Eagle and Spring Sts., Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania. County/parish: Westmoreland.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places December 22, 1989.
Mount Pleasant Armory was a historic National Guard armory located at Mount Pleasant, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania. It was designed by W.G. Wilkins Co.. It was built in 1906, and was a two-story, "T"-shaped brick building executed in the Romanesque style. It had a flat roof over the administrative section and a gambrel roof over the drill hall.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1989. The armory was demolished in 1996.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/89002079