1 contributing building. 11 contributing objects.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places January 02, 2014.
The Merrick County Courthouse was built from 1911 to 1913 in Central City, Nebraska, United States. Designed in the Classical Revival style by architect William F. Gernandt, it was built at a cost of $100,000. In 1990, it was listed in the National Register of Historic Places, but was removed from the Register in 2014.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/89002211