1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places March 14, 1991.
The Abraham Jaquith House, also known as Farley Garrison house, was a historic house at 161 Concord Road in Billerica, Massachusetts. Built about 1725, it was one of the oldest surviving colonial era houses in the town, prior to its deconstruction in 2000. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1991.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/90000166