Fuller, Lieut. Thomas, House (NRIS 90000242)
Old S. Main St. between Mt. Vernon and Boston Sts.,
Massachusetts. County/parish: Essex.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
March 09, 1990.
Part of First Period Buildings of Eastern Massachusetts TR
- Lieut. Thomas Fuller House
- The Lieut. Thomas Fuller House is a historic First Period house at 6 Old South Main Street in Middleton, Massachusetts. The oldest portion of the house, two stories of rooms either side of a central chimney, was built c. 1684 by Thomas Fuller. By 1690 a leanto section (which may have surviving elements still in the house) was added to the house. The leanto was raised to a full second story in the 19th century. Later shed roofed additions extend further off the back of the house, and a small gabled addition extends over the eastern end of the leanto section.The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1990.
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/90000242