Johnson, Capt. Timothy, House (NRIS 90000249)
18--20 Stevens St.,
MA. County/parish: Essex.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
March 09, 1990.
Part of First Period Buildings of Eastern Massachusetts TR
- Capt. Timothy Johnson House
- The Capt. Timothy Johnson House is a historic late First Period house at 18 Stevens Street in North Andover, Massachusetts. The 2 1⁄2-story wood-frame gambrel-roofed house was built ca. 1720 by Timothy Johnson, a leading Andover resident who led Massachusetts troops in the 1745 Siege of Louisbourg. The building has a wealth of well-preserved first and second period Georgian detailing.The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1990. (read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/90000249