Coppes, Frank and Katharine, House (NRIS 90001783)
302 E. Market St.,
Indiana. County/parish: Elkhart.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
November 29, 1990.
Also known as:
- Frank and Katharine Coppes House
- Frank and Katharine Coppes House, also known as the Victorian Guest House, is a historic home located at Nappanee, Elkhart County, Indiana. It was built between 1887 and 1893, and is a 2 1/2-story, Queen Anne style frame dwelling. It has a complex hipped and gable roof and features a two-story, round corner tower with a conical roof and second story porch. It has a one-story wraparound porch and sheathed in clapboard and fish scale shingles.It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1990. It is located in the Nappanee Eastside Historic District. (read more...)
Significant persons associated with this site:
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/90001783