Randall Building (NRIS 90001786)
616 and 618 S. Harrison St.,
Indiana. County/parish: Allen.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
December 07, 1990.
Also known as:
- Randall Building (Fort Wayne, Indiana)
- Randall Building, originally an extension of the Randall Hotel, is a historic commercial building located in "The Landing" section of downtown Fort Wayne, Indiana. It was built in 1905, and is a large five-story, Renaissance Revival style brick building. For many years the building was occupied by Seavey Hardware.It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1990. (read more...)
Significant persons associated with this site:
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/90001786