Brentsville Historic District (NRIS 90001829)
Roughly Bristow Rd. from Old Church Rd. to Isaac Walton Rd.,
Virginia. County/parish: Prince William.
23 contributing buildings.
2 contributing sites.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
December 21, 1990.
Part of Civil War Properties in Prince William County MPS
Also known as:
- DHR File No. 76-338
- See Also:Davis--Beard House
- Brentsville Historic District
- Brentsville Historic District is a national historic district located near Bristow, at Brentsville, Prince William County, Virginia. It encompasses 23 contributing buildings and 2 contributing sites in the village of Brentsville platted in 1822. These include the former Brentsville Courthouse and Jail, a one-room school (1928), three churches, 11 houses, one ruins of a dwelling, a tavern square site, and 14 outbuildings.It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1990. (read more...)
- Greek Revival
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/90001829