Fulton, Lewis, Memorial Park (NRIS 90001951)
Roughly bounded by Cook, Pine, Fern and Charlotte Sts.,
CT. County/parish: New Haven.
5 contributing buildings.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
December 27, 1990.
- Lewis Fulton Memorial Park
- Lewis Fulton Memorial Park is a public park in the city of Waterbury, Connecticut. Located north of the city center, it was developed in the 1920s through the philanthropy of William Fulton, a brass company owner, as a memorial to his son Lewis. Its grounds were designed by the Olmsted Brothers landscape architects, and were largely completed by 1925. The park includes facilities for both active and passive recreation, and retains many Olmsted-designed features. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1990. (read more...)
- Late 19Th And Early 20Th Century American Movements
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/90001951