1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places March 17, 1992.
New Palestine School was a historic school building located at New Palestine, Hancock County, Indiana. It was built in 1920, and was a two-story, Classical Revival style brick building. An addition was constructed in 1943. It has been demolished.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1991 and delisted in 1992.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/91000791