1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places January 26, 2018.
Part of White County MPS (NRIS 64500033).
Also known as:
The Dean L.C. Sears House was a historic house at 805 East Center Street in Searcy, Arkansas. It was a 2-1/2 story wood frame structure with English Revival style, built in 1935 for Dean L.C. Sears, the first dean of Harding University after its move to Searcy from Morrilton.
The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1992. It has been listed as destroyed in the Arkansas Historic Preservation Program database, and was delisted in 2018.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/91001208