1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places January 26, 2018.
Part of White County MPS (NRIS 64500033).
Also known as:
The Lightle House was a historic house at 107 North Elm Street in Searcy, Arkansas. It was a two-story wood frame structure, with a gabled roof, stuccoed wood shingle exterior, and a foundation of brick piers. It exhibited a combination of Craftsman and Colonial Revival elements, and was built in 1918. It was considered one of the city's finest examples of Colonial Revival architecture.
The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1991. It has been listed as destroyed in the Arkansas Historic Preservation Program database, and was delisted in 2018.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/91001244