Address: 517 W. Center St., Beebe, Arkansas. County/parish: White.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places September 05, 1991.
Part of White County MPS (NRIS 64500033).
Also known as:
The Col. Ralph Andrews House is a historic house at 517 W. Center St. in Beebe, Arkansas. Built c. 1885, it is one of a small number of houses in Beebe to survive from the early period of the city's growth. It is a 2-1/2 story wood frame structure, with clapboard siding, and a Folk Victorian porch with turned posts and jigsawn brackets. The building's cruciform plan is fairly typical of houses built in White County during the period; this is one of the best-preserved of those that remain.
The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1991.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/91001253