Address: 410 S. Main St., Beebe, Arkansas. County/parish: White.
1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places January 26, 2018.
Part of White County MPS (NRIS 64500033).
Also known as:
The Cross House was a historic house at 410 South Main Street in Beebe, Arkansas. It was a 1-1/2 story L-shaped wood frame structure, with a cross-gable roof and novelty siding. The front-facing gable had a pair of sash windows with pedimented gables. A porch, with a shed roof supported by Doric columns, stood at the crook of the L. The house was built about 1900, and was one White County's few surviving L-shaped houses from that period.
The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1992. It has been listed as destroyed in the Arkansas Historic Preservation Program database, and was delisted in 2018.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/91001259