Address: W. Main St. W of jct. with Walnut St., Bradford, Arkansas. County/parish: White.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 20, 1992.
Part of White County MPS (NRIS 64500033).
Also known as:
The Mason House was a historic house on West Main Street in Bradford, Arkansas. It was a single story wood frame structure, with a front-facing gabled roof, weatherboard siding, and a concrete foundation. A flat-roof porch extended across the front and around part of one side, supported by round columns. Built in 1935, it was Bradford's best example of vernacular Craftsman architecture.
The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1992. It has been listed as destroyed in the Arkansas Historic Preservation Program database.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/91001319