1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 21, 1992.
Part of White County MPS (NRIS 64500033).
Also known as:
The Gray House was a historic house in rural White County, Arkansas. It was located north of Crosby and northwest of Searcy, near the junction of County Roads 758 and 46. It was a single-story wood-frame dogtrot house, with a gable roof and an integral rear ell. The east-facing front was a hip-roofed porch extending across its width, supported by square posts. The house was built c. 1875, and was one of the least-altered examples of this form in the county.
The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1992. It has been listed as destroyed in the Arkansas Historic Preservation Program database.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/91001334