Removed from the National Register of Historic Places March 13, 2020.
Also known as:
Franklin Bridge is a bridge in Franklin County, Nebraska. The road bridge was built over the Republican River in 1932 and features Warren pony trusses. In 1935, a flood swept away one truss and one approach span. The bridge was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1992, and was delisted in 2020.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/92000764