Address: IN 9/37 1/2 mi. S of jct. with Division Rd., Huntingdon, Indiana. County/parish: Huntington.
1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places February 21, 2012.
S.C. Snider and George McFeeley Polygonal Barn, also known as the Shearer Barn, was a historic round barn located near Huntington in Huntington County, Indiana. It was built in 1906, and was a 12-sided, two-story frame barn. It had a sectional, three pitched gambrel roof topped by a cupola. It has been demolished.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1992 and delisted in 2012.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/93000185