1 contributing site.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places June 02, 1999.
Brouilletts Creek Covered Bridge, also known as S Hill Covered Bridge and Furnace Road Bridge, was a historic Burr Arch Truss covered bridge located at Clinton, Vermillion County, Indiana. It was built in 1879, and is a single span covered timber bridge. It measured 157 feet long. The bridge was disassembled in 1994 and currently in storage in its entirety for reassembly in the future.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1994 and delisted in 1999.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/94000586