1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places February 05, 1997.
P. C. C. & St. L. Railroad Freight Depot, also known as the Central Union Warehouse, was a historic freight depot located at Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana. It was built in 1916 by the Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Chicago and St. Louis Railroad. It was a one-story, brick warehouse building measuring 790 feet long and 70 feet wide. It has been demolished.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1995 and delisted in 1997.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/95000697