Address: Heart R., W bank, 0.5 mi. S of W. Main St., on W edge of Mandan, Mandan, North Dakota. County/parish: Morton.
6 contributing buildings.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places July 16, 2018.
Also known as:
The State Training School Historic District, partly within the limits of Mandan, North Dakota included work dating to 1924. It was also known as the North Dakota State Reform School. It was located within the main campus of the North Dakota State Industrial School.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1996. The listing included six contributing buildings on 7 acres (2.8 ha). It was delisted in 2018.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/95001549