Removed from the National Register of Historic Places June 01, 2004.
Burton Lane Bridge, also known as Sheerer Bridge and Bruce Ford Bridge, was a historic Davenport Howe Truss located near Martinsville, Morgan County, Indiana. It was built in 1872 by the Massillon Iron Bridge Company. It was a single span bridge measuring 99 feet long and 16 feet wide. It has been demolished.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1997 and delisted in 2004.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/97000302