1 contributing object.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 17, 1997.
Also known as:
The Confederate Monument, in Cadiz, Kentucky, was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1997. A marble memorial to the Confederate veterans of Trigg County it was erected in 1913 by the United Daughters of the Confederacy.
The monument is located off Main Street and is about 10 feet (3.0 m) tall. It has four Doric columns with a limestone cube in between. The cube was once a fountain.
It was located on a lawn in front of a historic courthouse, but the courthouse was demolished in 2008 and replaced by a new justice center in 2009.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/97000667