1 contributing object.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 17, 1997.
Also known as:
The Ladies' Confederate Memorial is an American Civil War monument erected in 1874 in Lexington Cemetery in Lexington, Kentucky. It was placed on the National Register of Historic Places on July 17, 1997, as part of the Civil War Monuments of Kentucky MPS. Unlike most Confederate monuments in Kentucky, it represents grief rather than Southern patriotism.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/97000706