Woman's Club of Chipley (NRIS 97001514)
607 Fifth St.,
Florida. County/parish: Washington.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
December 08, 1997.
Part of Clubhouses of Florida's Woman's Clubs MPS
- Woman's Club of Chipley
- The Woman's Club of Chipley is a historic woman's club in Chipley, Florida, located at 607 Fifth Street. It is on the same block as the historic Chipley City Hall. It was built in 1931 in the Craftsman style by Thomas Langston. On December 8, 1997, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. (read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/97001514