1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places March 24, 2005.
Tivoli Theater was a historic theatre building located at Mishawaka, St. Joseph County, Indiana. It was built in 1924–1925, and was a two-story, brick building with a facade featuring terra cotta ornamentation, a massive central arched window, and decorative art glass. The auditorium seated 1,500 patrons. The building consisted of three storefronts and the auditorium and lobby entrance, and office on the second floor. It was demolished in 2005.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1998, and delisted in 2005.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/98000304