Removed from the National Register of Historic Places March 26, 2008.
South Dakota Department of Transportation Bridge No. 02-007-220, or Platte Creek Bridge, is a former historic place near White Lake, South Dakota. Replaced in 2004, a local road followed the bridge over Platte Creek. Designed in the Warren Pony Truss style by the Canton Bridge Company, the structure was maintained by the South Dakota Department of Transportation.
The bridge was constructed in 1908 and added to the National Register in 1999. It was removed from the register in 2008.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/99001338